THE MOST important thing we need to do right now in the free world is to educate non-Muslims about the danger of Islam. One easy and inexpensive way to do that is to share good online videos. Almost everyone will take a few minutes and watch a video.
Below is a list of videos I recommend. I will keep this list ongoing, adding to it as I find more good ones, and deleting or finding other sources for videos that become unavailable.
Until enough people know what's going on, we will not have the collective political will to effectively stop Islam's relentless encroachment. So this is a vital activity. And one effective way to enlighten your fellow non-Muslims is sharing online videos.
Nobody will be educated enough from videos alone, but it may pique their interest enough that they'll learn more on their own, or ask you questions. Either way, videos can serve an important function in the war to defeat the third jihad.
Here are our top video choices for citizen warriors like you to use in this noble battle:
1. Three Things About Islam
3. A 39-minute clip of Obsession
4. Anne Korin on a solution to OPEC's oil monopoly
5. An interview with Brigitte Gabriel, the founder of ACT! For America (this is a 46-minute interview, but worth watching).
6. Pat Condell: Islam is not a Victim
7. Robert Spencer: A Simple Plan to End Islamophobia
8. The Third Jihad
9. Muslim Pirates Against America
10. Jon Stewart, Live From Mumbai (funny)
11. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam - Robert Spencer
12. The Truth About Muhammad - Robert Spencer
13. Sharia Law - Bill Warner
14. Geert Wilders' Warning to America
15. The Quran Challenge
16. My Brother the Islamist
17. Burning Half a Million Korans
Be smart about sharing videos. Send only one video at a time. Don't make it a mass mailing, and don't overwhelm someone with too many videos. Write a short, personal note that tells your friend why you think that particular video is important to watch. And try to match the video to the person. For example, if you're sending it to someone who is a dedicated liberal, don't send a Fox News video because they're likely to disregard it as propaganda before they watch it.
Also keep in mind that once you share a video, you have the responsibility of letting that person know what they can do about it. Do not send videos without also giving a link to a petition they can sign, a little blurb about ACT! For America, or the domain name, WhatYouCanDoAboutIslam.com. Information about Islam will be a lot easier to take if they know they can do something about it.
When you find good videos not on this list, please send them to me or post them in comments below. These are tools we can all use. Thank you.