1. There is only one God, and Mohammad is His prophet.
2. Islam is a better religion than any other religion.
3. Islam has a better government and system of law than any other.
4. Anybody who is not a Muslim is worth less than a Muslim, deserves less respect, and under Islamic law, should be treated as a second-class citizen with fewer rights and a heavy tax burden.
5. Every Muslim should strive to make the whole world and everyone in it follow Islamic law. This is the prime directive.
6. Striving for this prime directive is the most important thing a Muslim can do. It is his (or her) most important religious duty. It is the most important expression of his religious faith.
7. He should strive to accomplish the prime directive with his time, his money, his speech and writing, and with weapons if necessary.
8. If he is in a place where Muslims don't have dominant political power, he can and should deceive non-Muslims if it helps Muslims accomplish the prime directive.
9. Any efforts by non-Muslims to inhibit the spread of Islam should be considered an attack on Islam.
10. Whenever Islam is attacked, it is a Muslim's holy duty to defend Islam by any means necessary.
11. A Muslim should never stop striving for the domination of Islam until it has been achieved.
If you don't already know this about Islam, and if you'd like to know for sure if it's all true or not, start with the Quran (and make sure the Quran you use has been unscrambled). Start here: Take the pledge and read the Quran.